MedStat Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic used to treat patients with illnesses or injuries. MedStat is located on the Kosciusko Community Hospital (KCH) campus. MedStat is staffed with board certified physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners experienced in urgent care and occupational health. Convenient hours and caring staff make MedStat the primary choice for those who have an untimely illness or injury.
Urgent Care is defined as "the delivery of ambulatory medical care outside of a hospital emergency department on a walk-in basis without a scheduled appointment" (Urgent Care Association of America). At MedStat, we provide a high quality staff and superior service to meet your urgent care needs.
- Abdominal pain
- Back injuries
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Physicals (sports, camp, pre-employment and CDL)
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Sore Throats
- Minor Sports Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Onsite digital X-ray
- Onsite Laboratory
- LabCorp Draw Site
- Prescriptions (via InstyMeds or a paper script to take to your local pharmacy)
- InstyMeds™, a fully automated, ATM-style dispensing system, provides outpatient prescriptions for MedStat patients, making MedStat the only one-stop-shop in town. Patients can receive complete, safe, and convenient prescriptions, including printed patient education material, without leaving MedStat. Eliminate an extra trip to the pharmacy and have your prescription filled on-site with InstyMeds™.
- Travel Consultations
- Flu Shots
- Allergy Shots
What to do if you are feeling ill:
- Come to MedStat. No appointment is necessary. If you are a smart phone user, please download the iTriage app at no cost to you or visit their website to pre-register and check today's wait times. When experiencing a life threatening condition, go directly to the KCH Emergency Care Center or the nearest emergency room.
What you will need to prepare you for your visit:
- A driver's license or picture ID, insurance card, and form of payment. MedStat accepts cash, check or credit card.
- A list of current medications.
- All individuals 17 and under will need parental / guardian consent to be treated. Click here to download the consent form.
- All individuals 15 and under will been a parent / guardian with them during the visit.
Possible discharge follow-up phone call:
To help us improve the way we care for our patients and to help ensure you understand the doctor's instructions, we make brief random follow-up calls to some of our patients.
Work/School Slips & Forms
Patients must be seen by the physician to obtain a work or school slip to document disability or absence. Excuses will not be given for days of work or school missed prior to your office visit. Please request your physician for a note prior to leaving MedStat.