Urgent Care Clinics
MedStat Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic used to treat patients with illnesses or injuries. MedStat has three locations. MedStat Warsaw is located on the Kosciusko Community Hospital (KCH) campus. MedStat Syracuse is located just off of State Road 13 in downtown Syracuse. MedStat Nappanee is located at N. Main Street in Nappanee.
Nappanee MedStat is staffed with board certified physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners experienced in urgent care and occupational health. Convenient hours and caring staff make MedStat the primary choice for those who have an untimely illness or injury.
Hours of Operation
- MedStat Urgent Care and Occupational Health is open with extended hours for your convenience.
- Warsaw office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Syracuse office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Nappanee office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Locations & Phone Numbers
- MedStat Warsaw
1500 Provident Drive, Suite A
Warsaw, IN 46580 (map)
(574) 372-7637 (574) 372-7637
- MedStat Syracuse
107 W. Pickwick Drive, Suite A
Syracuse, IN 46567 (map)
(574) 457-8682 (574) 457-8682
- MedStat Nappanee
1001 N. Main Street
Nappanee, IN 46550 (map)
(574) 773-2509 (574) 773-2509
Fax: (574) 773-2512
What to do if you are feeling ill:
- Come to MedStat. No appointment is necessary. When experiencing a life threatening condition, go directly to the KCH Emergency Care Center or the nearest emergency room.
What you will need to prepare you for your visit:
- A driver's license or picture ID, insurance card, and form of payment. MedStat accepts cash, check or credit card.
- A list of current medications.
- All individuals 17 and under will need parental / guardian consent to be treated. Click here to download the consent form.
- All individuals 15 and under will been a parent / guardian with them during the visit.
Possible discharge follow-up phone call
To help us improve the way we care for our patients and to help ensure you understand the doctor's instructions, we make brief random follow-up calls to some of our patients.
Work/School Slips & Forms
Patients must be seen by the physician to obtain a work or school slip to document disability or absence. Excuses will not be given for days of work or school missed prior to your office visit. Please request your physician for a note prior to leaving MedStat.